ROCHESTER, N.Y., Jan. 10, 2014 – Channel partners now have access to a free, mobile-friendly website loaded with marketing, sales, training, competitive tools and materials via Xerox’s SMART Centre. An acronym for Xerox Sales, Marketing, Analysis, Research and Training (SMART), this business enhancement resource is the latest way Xerox is helping channel partners reach more prospects and close more sales.
The website addresses many time consuming challenges that sales reps face daily – from searching through numerous repositories for product and industry-related information to developing comprehensive proposals.
“SMART Centre is equivalent to having a built-in sales force conducting research, providing competitive analysis and designing promotional materials. It offers a huge advantage for our partners by shortening the sales cycle so more deals are closed faster,” said Douraid Zaghouani, president, Channel Partner Operations, Xerox Technology.
Available worldwide and offered in 22 languages, SMART Centre offers Xerox channel partners the ability to:
- use interactive tools to determine the right product mix for customers;
- identify competitive opportunities with sales enablement tools;
- generate co-branded, tailored proposals using integrated marketing resources;
- simplify onboarding and education with interactive training modules;
- track industry-related social conversations via RSS feeds, newsletters, tweets and videos;
- access content from any desktop browser, tablet or smartphone with a responsive design that automatically resizes pages so information is readable and touchscreen friendly.
“SMART Centre is a great marketing resource,” said Joshua Justice, president, Southern Solutions, an authorized Xerox sales agency based in southern Maryland. “The thumbnail layout design is simple to navigate. It provides a snapshot of real-time information and usable content that I can easily incorporate into sales presentations and on my website.”
New website dedicated to partner recruitment
With the new “Partner With Xerox” website, prospective partners can easily identify their business model and find the right Xerox channel partnership program for their business.
With Xerox’s breadth of device and document management solutions, prospective partners can expand into new sources of profitable revenue by connecting Xerox technology and managed print with their own unique solutions, helping their customers simplify how work gets done.