PDF Magick is a new software product for manipulating or printing PDF files in a professional environment. It is designed to work with large-format or small-format, black & white or colour content and devices, regardless of manufacturer.
The software can be used for preflight and job setup, or for electronic manipulation and exporting & archiving without any print device.
- Preview PDF files with high performance WYSIWYG viewer – full image, zoom, or thumbnail/edge.
- Adjust Sequence, Orientation, Zoom, Alignment and Papersize – in batches or individual with real time preview.
- Split, Combine, Rename, Resequence pages.
- Edge & Titleblock detection for precise auto-alignment.
- "Grouping" of pages for sections, disciplines within a job. Manual or Automated.
- Multiple and unlimited “versions” (Fullsize, Halfsize, 11x17, A0, A3,… ) using same files and within same job.
- No proprietary file formats. All files remain as PDF in open directories.
- Flexible configuration for automatic media selection based on common media roll width, sheet sizes, metric or imperial units.
- No processing, imaging or database “server” requirements. Standalone & self contained desktop application.
- Print to any device from the same Job editor and Interface.
- Color & Redline content detection.
- Overlay & Watermark style stamping, with variable content.
- Annotation & Font embedding, PDF version changes.
- Support for automation of doublesided document setup, blank page insertion.
- Vector Linethickness override to enhance print quality for thin lines.
- Brightness and Colour Saturation controls for vector Grayscale & Colour content.
- Crop pages.
- Add cropmarks.
- Automated tiling (side by side) and/or stacked, 2 up or 4 up printing.
- Unlimited "N-Up" Imposition tool with advanced layout options, cropmarks, bleeds.
- Deskew using any rotation degrees with on-screen detection.
- Enforce document management rules for 3rd party planroom indexing.
- Horizontal and vertical rulers with configurable guidelines in viewer.
- Drag & Drop files across multiple directories, with automatic grouping and slipsheeting.
- Job Summary for quicker quoting or billing, separated by Small-, Largeformat, BW, Color, sheet counts, sizes and coverage.
- Task based or Queue Based workflow to suit small or large operations.
- Interbranch Job Transfer capability via network share, ZIP files or FTP.
For a free trial version or additional information, contact Hakan Usakli at email@example.com