From Magnets to Full Color Brochures: Xerox’s Newest Light Production Printer Offers Versatility, More Ways to Profit
NORWALK, Conn., Sept. 9, 2014 – Whether it is magnets for a local pizza shop or marketing brochures for a realtor, the new Xerox Color C60/C70 Printer gives users a cost-effective option for a wide range of printing needs.
Suitable in any print environment, including quick print shops, in-plant operations, agencies, small businesses and manufacturers, the device offers turn-key features and media-weight versatility. Users can easily enhance and expand their application offerings to include rugged polyester labels, menus, signs and vinyl window clings.
The Xerox Color C60/C70 offers sharp, consistent and accurate image quality with the 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution and enhanced front-to-back registration accuracy. This precise image quality is combined with flexible inline finishing options, such as stapling, hole-punching, folding and face trimming.
A first for a device in this category, the Xerox Color C60/C70 prints on linen for unique applications like event planning, appliques and luxurious embellishments. Xerox’s Emulsion Aggregation (EA) toner, with its unique ultra low-melt technology, navigates the traditionally difficult peaks and valleys in linen and other specialty substrates like polyester.
Additional features of the Xerox Color C60/C70 include:
- Speeds up to 70 pages per minute (ppm) in color; 75 ppm in black-and-white.
- Class-leading quality and graphic arts certifications: IDEAlliance Certified Digital Press System, Gracol, Fogra offset and Pantone certified.
- Choice of four print servers/controllers from Xerox and EFI that enhance productivity, reduce time-intensive tasks and deliver high impact vibrant images, including the:
- Xerox EX C60/C70 Print Server Powered by Fiery® utilizing EFI’s newest system, Fiery FS150 Pro.
- Xerox FreeFlow Print Server Integrated – new to the marketplace, this controller brings production capabilities with an easy-to-use Microsoft Windows architecture.
- Variable-data capabilities for personalized applications.
- Efficient pre-programmed workflow solutions for job accounting, job security, monitoring and tracking.
The Xerox Color C60/C70 will be on display at Graph Expo 2014 in Chicago, Sept. 28 – Oct. 1 in Xerox booth #1213.
Availability and pricing
The Xerox Color C60/C70 is available for immediate order taking. The base price is $34,900.
Since the invention of Xerography more than 75 years ago, the people of Xerox have helped businesses simplify the way work gets done. Today, we are the global leader in business process and document management, helping organizations of any size be more efficient so they can focus on their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., we have more than 140,000 Xerox employees and do business in more than 180 countries, providing business services, printing equipment and software for commercial and government organizations. Learn more at www.xerox.com.