We welcome comments under the articles on www.irga.com, and we encourage active discussion of the topics. You will find a "comments" field under every article on the website.
Please adhere to the following guidelines:
Comments Rules & Guidelines
- Please reserve discussions for topics best suited to the medium.
- Do not challenge or attack others. Discussions on the website are meant to stimulate conversation, not to create contention. Let others have their say, just as you may.
- Do not post commercial messages. Instead, contact people directly with products and services that you believe would help them.
- Use caution when discussing products. Information posted on the website is available for all to see, and comments are subject to libel, slander and antitrust laws.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials are strictly prohibited. Do not post anything in a comment that you would not want the world to see or that you would not want anyone to know came from you.
- Please note carefully all items listed in the Disclaimer and Legal rules below, particularly regarding the copyright ownership of information posted to the website.
- Remember that the IRgA and other participants have the right to reproduce postings to this medium.
- The IRgA reserves the right to suspend or terminate membership for members who violate these rules.
Disclaimer and Legal Rules
This website is provided as a service of the International Reprographic Association (IRgA). The IRgA accepts no responsibility for the opinions and information posted by others. The IRgA disclaims all warranties with regard to information posted, whether posted by the IRgA or any third party; this disclaimer includes all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall the IRgA be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information posted on this site.
Do not post any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials. Do not post any information or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner. By posting material, the posting party warrants and represents that he or she owns the copyright with respect to such material or has received permission from the copyright owner. In addition, the posting party grants the IRgA and users of this website the nonexclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print and use such information or other material.
Messages should not be sent that encourage or facilitate members to arrive at any agreement that either expressly or impliedly leads to price fixing, a boycott of another's business, or other conduct intended to illegally restrict free trade. Messages that encourage or facilitate an agreement about the following subjects are inappropriate: prices, discounts, or terms or conditions of sale; salaries; profits, profit margins, or cost data; market shares, sales territories, or markets; allocation of customers or territories; or selection, rejection, or termination of customers or suppliers.
The IRgA does not actively monitor the site for inappropriate postings and does not on its own undertake editorial control of postings. However, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to the IRgA's attention, the IRgA will take all appropriate action.
The IRgA reserves the right to terminate access to any user who does not abide by these guidelines.